Sunday, August 3, 2014

Family Time!

Holidays are the best times to get together with family.

A couple Holidays to catch up on since my last post:
Father's Day

We started the day out by going indoor go-karting
Lil Camber loved watching everyone race and cant wait to be there one day! 

Uncle Pete 
FUNcle Jeffe


Then we had actually Father's Day dinner at my parents house. My other family the Proudfit ladies were in town this time. The more the merrier!! 
Jeff and I

Camber loves Grandpa Bob. He thinks he is just so funny! 

Holly and Dad... Yes Holly looks a lot like my mom :) best friends can tend to look similar!


One of my favs Stella! 


Quinn and Chloe Jo <3 

After a great Father's Day grill out with the all the family came Fourth of July. 

I ended up walking in the Parade for the Rotary Club of West Des Moines! 



This is one of my favorite pictures, typical mom in her American Flag cowgirl boots. 
Wouldnt have it any different. Love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment